Making an Impact
Both federally and in any given state, during any given session, organizations face a number of legislative issues that could impact their outreach efforts and initiatives. With staff on the ground in states and capitals across the country, we stand mobilized to work for our clients on long-term strategies and immediate needs.
We provide state and federal strategic stakeholder engagement and government affairs assistance to quickly identify and engage organizations and key opinion leaders to advocate on public policy issues though a range of communication vehicles, including.
Over the years, CCG successfully supported our clients through a number of efforts including:
- • Building and mobilizing coalitions to serve as educational resources and powerful lobbying forces.
- • Organizing grassroots campaigns to demonstrate local and diverse constituent interest in client issues.
- • Conducting educational forums and networking opportunities to help clients establish independent relationships throughout the capital community.
- • Providing cutting edge on-line communication, research and legislative analysis.
- • Through our strategic partnership efforts, CCG can offer lobbying services in a number of priority states.